Thursday, May 31, 2012

May was a wash

Since we are an all volunteer organization and no volunteers were available to get a meeting going, so we didn't have a meeting... I am the main volunteer who just started a new job and has been working all my extra time on my house. - And oh, I almost forgot, I had to be a dad too. There was also the fact that we had mother's day and memorial day this month. Not to mention, everyone else has a full-time job and kids and a house too.

Which is a nice segue into something else I wanted to mention. If you want to volunteer and help out with meetings in some fashion, like; getting actors, helping out the writers, getting the meetings planned, or running a meeting - let us know. we could use the help. The good news is we have 4 writers who want read now, and it's a new month.

We are secretly huddling to figure out who is going to get read and when. Expect an announcement soon. Until further announcements... keep writing.