Monday, June 29, 2009

The purpose of this blog

I have used this site for the last year as an online medium for sharing my narrative in starting The Drama Foundry. This has included sharing my progress in getting this organization started, using it as a brain dump, and as a way to get feedback from folks.


Things are starting to come together nicely and I plan to continue using the blog for all of the above purposes. Also, I want to use the blog to convey organizational information, conduct surveys, pass along useful information, to shine the spotlight on the success of artists and organizations and every once in a while talk about writing. I have plans on porting this blog to an ISP (GoDaddy.com) and to get a new template with more pages and to start using the TDF domain name that I have been waiting to use for the past year.

How else could this blog be helpful to you? What other ways can The Drama Foundry help you in your development of new work?